You must stop using this website immediately, should you disagree in any way with this policy.
We may ask you to provide identity, contact, and billing information, and some other personally identifiable information anytime you use our services.
- Contact information: This is the information provided by you during your registration process and may include name, delivery address, and other relevant identification documents.
- Credit card/payment information: This is to enable us fulfill the orders for products that you place through our site. We may also sometimes use your financial information to verify the truthfulness and correctness of your name and other personal information.
- Automatically-collected information: We may collect some information based on your activity on the Choice Cuts Industries website. This information is primarily used to conduct in-house research on our user demographics, interests and behavior, so that we are better able to understand and serve you. This automatically-collected information may include your computer browser information, IP address, as well as browser and Internet-related information through your access to our website, via cookies, and/or web beacons.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The following are the ways in which we use your information:
- To facilitate the delivery of products requested by you;
- To verify your identity;
- To validate transactions which you may enter into with us;
- To manage the provision of our services;
- To provide you with our customer services;
- To respond to your queries and complaints;
- For the detection and prevention of fraud and crime;
- To collect fees owed and enforce applicable agreements;
- To measure consumer interest in our services;
- To develop our service offerings and content;
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes;
- To customize your experience on the Choice Cuts Industries website;
- To keep you updated about offline and online offers, services, and updates;
- To defend ourselves against error, fraud and other criminal activities;
- To analyse website usage, and to customize the website’s content, layout, and services;
- To comply with regulatory requirements and laws including complying with any legitimate request made by a government authority as it relates to legal proceedings; and
As otherwise defined at the time of collection.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not knowingly share, transfer or sell your information with and to any third party. We may however share your information with any third party with whom you ask us to share such information with; and with appropriate governmental and legal authorities and officials if we are mandated to do so.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
To guarantee a user friendly registration and log-in experience and to generally improve user experience, Choice Cuts Industries uses the cookies technology, which doesn’t make available to us information beyond what you freely share with us. You may choose to accept or deny cookies on your web browser.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We deploy a variety of security measures to ensure the security of users’ personal information. To prevent illegal access, preserve the accuracy of your information, and to ensure only the appropriate use of such information, we use practical and administrative measures that safeguard and secure your information. All sensitive/credit information provided by you is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Despite this, we will not be responsible for breach of information security that is beyond our control, as there is no full guarantee of security for data transmission over the internet.
LINKED THIRD PARTY SITES
We may provide links to the websites of other companies, e-commerce websites as well as other third party sites on Choice Cuts Industries. You are not to take the provision of such links as an endorsement or recommendation of the privacy and disclosure policies of such linked third party websites. As a user, your use and access of third party websites is entirely at your own risk.